Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whatever Wednesday...

Today was a MUCH better day than yesterday. I woke up at 4:30 to a sky full of rain so I decided to go ahead and go back to bed. No sense in trying to walk to the gym in a torrential downpour. I slept like I hadn't in a LONG time. It was a nice change. I got up at 6:15 and was still able to be at work before 7am. I won't make a habit of this, but it's nice to know that I can.

My students were a little bit better for me today, but they were NOT good for their special class teacher. I'm going to have to have a little talk with them and set them straight. I can't let them start running the classroom this early or I'll never make it through the year.

I'm finding that I am really looking forward to working out with my friends every afternoon. It is the BEST stress reliever I have found in a long time and I actually count down the time until we atually get to go. I really hope that I keep up all this working out because I like the way it feels. I don't want to fizzle out after two or three weeks of it. I'm def going to need some extra motivation. Hopefully my friends will continue to be supportive and help me stay on track.

I found a sudden boost of energy when I got home from work today (must be all this exercise giving it to me) and managed to get my kitchen clean and all of my clothes washed. I even tackled the Guest room and got it cleaned up. Tomorrow I'm focusing on my room and the bathrooms and living room. I'm trying to get my house cleaned up before my cousin Katie comes to visit! I'm so stoked about seeing her! She just started at Southern Mississippi and I can't believe she is only an hour and a half away! It will be so great to see her on the weekends.

Heading to the Lake this weekend for Ashley's birthday. It will be nice to take a mini-vacation. Anything to get out of Jackson for a few days!

I'm glad today was a better day. Hopefully tomorrow will be just as good. This is Jana, off to find another adventure...

Breakfast
~ Blueberry Cereal Bar
~ 1 Cheese Cube
~ 1/4 cup Smoothie

Total Points: 5

Lunch
~ Weight Watchers Ready to Eat Snack
***Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla***
~ 1 cup fruit (Grapes)
~ Chocolate Chip Granola Bar
~ 1 Cheese Cube

Total Points: 10

Dinner
~ 1 cup Whole Grain Dirty Rice
~ 1 Baked Porkchop
~ 1/2 cup Squash
~ 1 Slice Toasted Bread with Garlic
~ 1 Cup Salad with Dressing and Bacon Bits

Total Points: 10

Late Nite
~ 2 Beers Poolside

Total Points: 4

Total Points for Day: 29

Exercise
Morning
~ None
Evening
~ 30 minutes on Treadmill (Weight Loss Setting)
~ 10 minutes on Eliptical (Weight Loss Setting)
~ 20 minutes Weight Training
~ 1 hr in Pool (Swimming)

Total in Minutes: 60
Total Calories Burned: 550

0 comments:

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design