Monday, August 30, 2010

Move Along Monday...

Today is officially Day 15 of my diet and exercise plan and I can honestly say with all certainty that I am actually finding it easier and easier to stay on it. Not to mention, I have lost 8lbs! Only 4 more lbs to go this week and I'll be at my 3 week goal of 12lbs!!!!!!!!

Weight Watchers is AMAZING! The food is great because I can basically eat anything that I want to as long as I account for it, AND I have great friends that I work out with every day that help keep me motivated and inspired to push myself harder and further than I EVER thought imaginable.

Take today for example. According to my workout chart, I was scheduled to move to Level 3 on the Treadmill today. Level 1, piece of cake. Level 2, a little tough. Level 3, HELL ON EARTH! The incline on that thing is killer. I actually had to slow it down for a few minutes to give my legs a break because they were dying. However, my friend Anna Leigh saw me struggling and in all of her awesomeness pushed herself onto level 3 as well and made me stick it out with her. And guess what, I did and it wasn't that bad.

After we finished on the treadmill I was ready to call it a night, but she convinced me to go ahead and do 20 minutes on the eliptical and she would do 20 on the bike. Level 2 on the eliptical is like Level 3 on the treadmill, HELL ON EARTH. But you know what? I stuck it out the entire 20 minutes without stopping or resting and after it was over and done with, I felt better than I had all day. Yay for friends and motivation!

I've spent the majority of the afternoon calling parents for "Postive Phone Calls", which is something new that our principal says we have to do. I'm a little late getting started, but I called 11 parents today. Too bad that I only got to talk to 4. I left a message on two others, got hung up on by a parent, and the rest wouldn't accept a blocked call so I'll have to try again tomorrow from the school's phone. I'm really trying to make this the best year ever! Hopefully it will be.

Well I've got 4 more stacks of papers to grade and I want to get as much as I can done before this massive storm that is coming hits. Until later, this is Jana off to find another adventure...

***EDIT***
So I just finished grading over 200 papers. I forgot how much work it is to be self contained in a classroom. I'm curious if someone wants so part time work as a paper grader...haha! I'll cook dinner for you! :)

Breakfast
~ Sausage Biscuit from McDonald's with Strawberry Jam (Student brought it to me)

Lunch
~ 3oz Pork Roast
~ 1 Red Potatoe
~ 2 Large Carrots

Dinner
~ Chicken Breast stuffed with Cream Cheese, Sausage, and Bacon
~ Baked Beans
~ Biscuit with Strawberry Jelly

Total Points: 32pts

Exercise
Morning
~ None
Evening
~ 30 Minutes Treadmill (Fat Burning Setting)
~ 20 Minutes Eliptical (Fat Burning Setting)

0 comments:

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design