Thursday, August 26, 2010

Terrific Thursday

Thank you weight loss gods! I've lost 6lbs as of today...woot woot! You have no idea how happy that makes me!!!!!! Just last night I was upset because the scale said I weighed more than I started out at...it turns out that perhaps I wasn't reading my scale right. Oh well, it still makes my day by far!


As if my day couldn't get any better after my moment of glory this morning, my principal tells everyone in a meeting how amazing my room is as far as lesson plans matching my objectives and agenda on the board. He also complimented the lesson he observed me on. He said another teacher took 37 minutes with a worksheet to review what only took me 9 minutes with no pencil and paper. And the best part was, my kids got it! And then he informed everyone that my students have a routine and it is obvious! Oh thank you LORD!!!!!! I have been working so hard and I am so grateful that it is getting noticed. Thank you Lord for allowing me to do the things that I am doing. :)


This evening around 6 I am heading down to the clubhouse to enter and see if I win one of the 4 cruises that our apartment complex is giving away. Austin said that if I win that cruise that he is swinging by to take me to Lousinana to buy a lottery ticket. LOL! If I win it, I will be surprised. But who knows. Maybe my luck won't run out yet. :) ***EDIT*** We will find out Monday who won the cruises...keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

I actually surprised myself today at the gym. I have been trying so hard to make 20 minutes on level two on the eliptical and today I did it! :) I was so excited! I am going to keep pushing myself every day. I want to get that body that I have been dreaming of.

I'm actually starting to notice that I am getting more of an hourglass shape. My fat rolls, which will probably be the death of me, are actually starting to go down and I can actually look down and see my feet instead of my stomach. This may sound terrible, but its such a boost to my ego...haha!

I want to take a second and congratulate my friends Monique and Clark Hilton on tying the knot today! I can't wait to attend the ring ceremony next weekend! :)

Anyway, that is all for now. Until later, this is Jana off to find another adventure! :)

Breakfast
~ Homemade Southwestern Omelet

Lunch
~ PB&J Sandwich on Wheat Bread
~ Granola Bar
~ Cheese Cube
~ 1 Small Pickle

Dinner
~ 1 Pork Chop
~ 1 Cup Broccoli with Cheese
~ 1/4 Cup Corn cut from Cob
~ 1 Slice Garlic Bread

Total Points: 24pts

Exercise
Morning
~ None
Evening
~ 30 minutes on Treadmill (Fat Burn Setting)
~ 20 Minutes on Eliptical (Fat Burn Setting)
~10 Minutes on Weights

2 comments:

B said...

Haha! I was just teasing about the onion thing, I like to exaggerate for comedic effect! So don't worry about anything I ever right. Also I think I accidentally added myself to your subscriptions I'm sorry about that! I think I got confused trying to add you and I was still logged in to your account :)

janak2004 said...

That's fine. I was going to add you anyway. You def saved me some time! :)

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design