Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Terrible Tuesday...

Today has been a pretty bad day. It all started when I did not get up when my alarm went off. I must have been in that stage between asleep and awake because I turned it off! Not only did I miss my morning workout, but I was worried about being late for work. Thankfully I managed to get there on time.
Then, as if my body knew I was already upset, I got one of the worst migraines I have had in a while. I am talking, any light and sound about knocked me to my knees. Thankfully again, I had some meds in my purse I was able to take to head it off.
Well, it didn't end there. Today my 4th graders decided they didn't need to listen to instructions on a project so I had 3 or 4 who did it wrong. Then the same kids proceeded to disrupt my classroom the rest of the day because I gave them a check for not following directions. That's alright though because they are stuck with me for the rest of the school year.

I am feeling a little overwhelmed with everything at work right now. I have never taught self-contained so it is a new experience. I feel like I don't have enough time to do everything that I want to do. Hopefully soon I will get into a routine and will become accustomed to this insane lifestyle. :)

Weight Watchers is going good. I actually haven't been all that hungry today. The food I have eaten has really filled me up to the point where I don't want to eat anything else. :) I hope this trend continues. I can't afford to get back to the place where I was. For all of you wanting to know my food for the day, you can see it below. Until later, this is Jana off to find another adventure...

***EDIT***

So after I posted this, I took about an hour nap and then proceeded to go to the gym. I spent an hour at the gym working out to music and now I feel much better. Sometimes all it takes to make a day better is something as small as working out or being with good friends. I am so thankful for the people who make my life so wonderful. I know I don't say it often enough, but THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! I love you guys!

Breakfast
~ Apple and Cinnamon Cereal Bar- 2pts
~ Banana- 1pt

Total Points: 3pts

Lunch
~ Weight Watchers Ready to Eat Meal- 4pts
***Fettucini Alfredo with Brocolli***
~ 1/2 cup mixed fruit (Strawberries and Grapes)- 2pts
~ Chocolate Covered Granola Bar- 2pts

Total Points: 8pts

Dinner
~ Weight Watchers Snack Meal- 4pts
***Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla***
~ 1 Cheese Block- 2pts
~ Strawberry and Banana Smoothie with 2% milk- 5pts

Total Points: 11

Late Nite
~ 1 cup Frosted Flakes (Kroger Brand)-3pts
~ 1/2 cup 2% milk-2pts

Total Points: 5

Points for Day: 27pts

Exercise
Morning
~ None
Evening
~40 Minutes Treadmill (30 Fat Buring Workout/10 Free-running)
~ 30 Minutes of Weight Training

0 comments:

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design