Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tolerable Tuesday...

Whew! What a day! I got evaluated today by our head principal. You want to talk about a nervous lady, that was certainly me today! About 45 minutes before our lunch wave came, my principal comes in and sits down in the back of my room and proceeds to observe me transition from Math to Language Arts. I'll be honest, I thought I did an okay job, but you never know what someone else is going to see themselves. My kids did forget themselves for a minute or two, but we got back on task and at the end of it all I received a "Happy Note" telling me I did a good job and that he loved how I assessed my students without pencil and paper. It made me smile.


I did luck out because not 5 minutes after he left my classroom, one of my students had a cell phone in their backpack and it went off. I got the pleasure of confiscating it and sending a note home to the parent. I'm waiting to get a cussing out from this particular parent because yesterday I took up the little girls calculator. Seeing a pattern are we? Hmmm...


I've got to get up earlier! I almost didn't have lunch today because I didn't get up quick enough to actually pack a decent one. Or better yet, I've got to get back into the habit of fixing it the night before. That actually might be a better solution.

My foot is KILLING me. I got a mosquito bite while at the lake on my foot and apparently in my sleep I somehow rubbed all the skin off of that part of my foot so it has been oozing (gross, I know) and bleeding. Working out has been a little difficult with it because I keep busting it open. Hopefully it will get better soon. Regardless, I am still working out.

I really feel like I have a lot to say, but tonight I'm just too tired. So until tomorrow, this is Jana off to find another adventure...

Breakfast
~ Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bar

Lunch
~ Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bar
~ Cheese Cube
~ 1/2 cup fruit (Strawberries)

Afternoon Snack
~ 1 Twinkie

Dinner
~ 1/2 Chicken Breast
~ 1/2 cup Mixed Vegetables
~ 1 small Baked Potato with Butter/Salt/Pepper/Seasoning
~ 1/2 cups Grapes

Late Nite
~ 1 cup Frosted Mini Wheats (Kroger Brand) with 2% Milk

Total Points: 28pts

Exercise
Morning
~ None
Evening
~ 20 Minutes on Bike (Fat Burn Setting)
~ 30 Minutes on Treadmill (Fat Burn Setting)
~ 10 Minutes on Eliptical (Fat Burn Setting)
~ 1 Hr in the Pool

0 comments:

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design