Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saavy Saturday

Today was the LAZIEST day I've had in a long time. I slept until noon, got up and ate lunch, watched tv for a little while, took another nap until 7, got up, ate dinner, went to the pool, rented two movies, and then headed back to bed...LOL.

I really enjoy lazy days like that. It is so nice just to have time to relax and do nothing. I get so tired over the course of the week and sometimes I just need to recharge. So glad I had an opportunity to do that.

Not much to say now, except ta ta. I will update again tomorrow! :) Until then, this is Jana off to find another adventure...

Food Diary
I ate so much junk yesterday because it was convenient that I can't even remember. So instead of posting a food diary, I'm going to just let you know that I am well into my flex points. LOL!

0 comments:

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design