Sunday, August 29, 2010

Satisfactory Sunday

Ah, I love lazy Sundays. Days when there is nothing to do, but just relax. Today Austin and I slept in. I slept until around 11am and he slept until 1pm. While he slept, I cleaned up the house and washed all of the clothes. After he got up, we decided to go see the movie Vampires Suck. It was pretty hilarious. Following the movie we got some "lupper" at Cracker Barrell and came back to the house to relax.

I chose to go workout for an hour while Austin opted to stay upstairs and play on Facebook. LOL! After my workout we went to the pool for about 45 minutes. We are currently cooking dinner and boy oh boy does it smell delicious! As late as it is, I'm still hungry and ready to eat something. Good thing that I have points left from the day and earned some more back working out. :) I'm chugging down two glasses of water so that I don't eat as much.

Anywho, dinner is almost done and I'll be heading to bed soon. Until later, this is Jana off to find another adventure...

Breakfast
~ None

Lunch/Supper
~ 2 oz Roast Beef
~ 2 Carrots
~ 1 Small Red Potatoe
~ 1/2 Ear Corn on the Cob

Dinner
~ Butterfly Chicken Breast stuffed with Cream Cheese and Sausage
~ Baked Beans
~ 1 Slice Garlic Bread
~ "Cocaine Dip" with Tortilla Chips

Total Points: 28pts

Exercise
Morning
~ None
Evening
~ 30 Minutes on Treadmill (Fat Burning Setting)
~ 20 Minutes on Eliptical (Fat Burning Setting)
~ 10 Minutes on Weights

0 comments:

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design