Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fab Friday, Sunny Saturday, and Sleepy Sunday

This weekend flew by. It always seems that the weekend goes by so much faster when you are having fun! Here is my weekend in summation:

Friday
Went to work all day. My students and I had that "Behavior" talk. We are going to nip all these problems in the bud before they get to be too extreme.

After work, some ladies I work with and I went to Applebees in Clinton for dinner and drinks and then a few of us followed it up with seeing "Eat, Pray, Love". The movie was AWESOME! Def worth the money to go.

After I got home, my cousin Katie drove down from Hattiesburg and she and I drove to Lake Chotard for a weekend spent on the Mississippi River. We got to the cabin around 1am and went on and turned in after saying hello to everyone.

Saturday
I woke up around 6am....thanks school time schedule...and started getting everything ready to go out on the boats on Saturday morning. Everyone finally got up around 11 and we all headed down to the sandbar.

We spent all day on the sandbar having ourselves a blast. My friend Sara Beth drove up and got to spend the day with us! It was pretty cool. I enjoyed having her and Katie with me.

Saturday evening as we were leaving the sandbar we noticed a boat that had run up on the ground and so we had to tow them back to shore. They were so happy, even when the crazy carp kept jumping into their boats. I was so happy that none jumped into the boat I was in. I probably would have had a heart attack.

When we got back to the cabin, some of us went to the tavern and the rest just hung out around the cabin. I was one of the cabin folks since Katie was underaged. We all spent the rest of the night enjoying each others company.

Sunday

This morning I woke up around 9 and started cleaning up the cabin and outside. Let's just say we had made a pretty big mess. It took me about an hour to get all the trash and such together and get everything put away. But the cabin looked perfect and all everyone else would have to do is get their stuff together to head home.

Austin and I cleaned out the boats around 10:30 and then around noon Katie and I got on the road to head back to Jackson so that she could get her car and head to Hattiesburg. All in all, it has been a very fun weekend, but I'm so happy to be home where I can take a super hot shower and a nap. Both of which I'm really looking forward to.

Until then...this is Jana off to find another adventure...

Breakfast
Friday
~ Banana
~ Cheese Cube

Saturday
~ Banana Nut Muffin

Sunday
~ Nothing

Lunch
Friday
~ Fiesta Quesadilla
~ 1 cup fruit (Grapes)
Saturday
~ 11 Beers (Over course of day)
~ Turkey Sandwich (Bread and Turkey Only)
~ Doritos (Small Bag)
~ 1 Coke
~ 1 Sprite
Sunday
~ 2 cups Whole Grain Dirty Rice
~ 1 cup Orange Juice
~ Cheese Cube

Dinner
Friday
~ Applebees Weight Watchers Meal
***Steak and Portabellos***
~ Perfect Margarita
~ 1 Sprite

Saturday
~ Hamburger
~ 1 cup Homemade Mac n Cheese
~ 1 piece Cookie Cake

Sunday
~ 10 Piece Wendy's Chicken Nugget
~ 1 baked potatoe
~ 1 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger

Total Points
Friday- 27
Saturday- 50 (Used Flex Points for week)
Sunday- 35 (Used Remaining Flex Points)

0 comments:

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design