Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tough Thursday...

Today was a pretty decent day. My students acted up just a bit, but were much better than they have been. I'm hoping that next week they will have it all together.

Spent the day teaching Math, Reading, Social Studies and Language Arts. It was pretty fulfilling because I feel like I actually did something today! Yay for feeling productive!

Worked out with Anna Leigh and Kelly tonight. Felt better than I have the entire week! Can you believe that I actually stayed on the eliptical for 20 minutes? Hopefully by the end of the month, I can manage an hour. We'll have to wait and see though.

Nothing much else to post. Today was pretty uneventful. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow because not only is Katie coming into town and we're going to the lake, but some friends and I are doing dinner and drinks at Applebees followed by "Eat, Pray, Love" at the movies. Going to be a fun night. Until later, this is Jana off to find another adventure!

Breakfast
~ Raspberry Cereal Bar
~ Banana

Total Points: 3

Lunch
~ 1 baked pork chop
~ 1/2 cup Squash
~ 1 cup Whole Grain Dirty Rice
~ 1/2 cup fruit (Strawberries and Grapes)
~ Cheese Cube

Total Points: 9

Dinner
~ Cheese Omelet
~ 2 Slices Tomato
~ 3 Slices Turkey Bacon

Total Points: 8

Late Nite
~ 1 lite beer
~ 1/2 cup White Wine
~ 10 Wendy's Chicken Nuggets

Total Points: 14

Total Points for Day: 34

0 comments:

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design