Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What the Hell Wednesday...

So, I think my scale is broken. It told me I weighed more this morning than I did before I started working out. I know they say muscle weighs more than fat, but damn...However, I am noticing that I'm losing inches around the middle and other areas. So I guess not losing the pounds isn't that big of a deal.

Today was just one of those days where you feel like you didn't accomplish anything you wanted to. My kids were out of it and that put me in a bad mood and I took it out on some kids who probably didn't deserve it. I did apologize, but I still felt bad. Ugh! I am so happy I have some sort of outlet to release that stress. If I didn't, I think I would explode.

Working out today was an amazing release. As soon as my feet hit the treadmill and other equipment, I could feel my stress melting away. Not to mention, getting to converse with good friends while we worked out. I'm coming to depend on that time more and more.

I came home and just felt crummy so I took about a two hour nap. When I woke up I was in a much better mood, so I'm guessing just being exhausted from the long days and late nights finally caught up with me. I'll have to work on being in bed before 11pm.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Until then, this is Jana off to find another adventure...

Breakfast
~ Chocolate Covered Granola Bar

Lunch
~ Tomato and Bacon Sandwich with Mayo
~ 2 Small Pickles
~ 1 Cheese Cube
~ 1/4 cup fruit (Grapes)

Dinner
~ 1/2 Chicken Breast
~ 1/2 cup Mixed Veggies with Cheese

Total Points: 25pts

Exercise
Morning
~ None
Evening
~ 30 Minutes on Treadmill (Fat Burn Setting)
~ 10 Minutes on Eliptical (Fat Burn Setting)
~ 15 Minutes on Weight Lifting Equipment

0 comments:

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design