Friday, August 27, 2010

Fantastic Friday

OMG! Don't you just LOVE my background? I totally have to give it up to one of my best friends, Brittany Marten aka: Hofo, and her awesome web design company, Peachy Keen Blog Designs. She took what I had in my head and put it onto my page! You should all look her up! She is amazing! Thank you Hofo!!!!!!!!!!

Today was a pretty decent day. Nothing super stellar to discuss with the exception of receiving my evaluation on email today. It was SOOOOO nice. He loved everything I have been doing. And the best part was, "I wish I could take a picture of what is going on in your classroom and give it to every teacher in this school." That totally made my Friday. :)

I can't chat long because I'm about to head to the gym for my final weekly workout. I know, Friday afternoon right? Oh well, gives me an excuse to gain back some WW points so that I can eat something extra and maybe have an adult beverage or two. :) Anyway, that's all for now. I'll update the food diary later tonight! Until then...this is Jana off to find another adventure.

Breakfast
~ Bowl of Frosted Flakes (Kroger Brand) with 2% milk

Lunch
~ 1 Porkchop
~ 1/2 cup Brocolli w/ Cheese
~ 1/4 cup Corn
~ 1 Sugar Free Orange Jello

Dinner
~ 4 Fried Chicken Fingers
~ 3 Baked Chicken Fingers
~ 5 Chicken Wings
~ 1/2 cup Black Eyed Peas
~ 1/2 cup Green Beans
~ 1/2 cup "Cocaine" Dip (Cream Cheese, Sausage, Tomatoes)
~ 2 oz Chips

Late Nite
~ Cream Cheese with Hot Pepper Jelly and Ritz
~ 2 Vodka Drinks
~ 3 Beers

Exercise
Morning
~ None
Evening
~ 30 Minutes on Treadmill (Fat Burn Setting)

1 comments:

B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Design by Peachy Keen Design