Sunday, January 8, 2012

End of Week 1

So my friend Paige and I got to talking and we were discussing our health. Both of us are considerably bigger than we should be and made an agreement to get into better shape in the new year. This week we started our butt kicking workout and I can tell you, it is already working :)

Monday (Jan 2, 2012)

Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: 2 piece pork loin/1 cup blackeyed peas/1 cup english peas/half cup grapes
Snack: 2 cups sweet tea
Dinner: Banquet Sweet and Sour Chicken Dinner/1 small banana
Workout: 21 minutes Just Dance 3/15 mins treadmill/10 mins bicycle/10 mins eliptical/30 mins outdoor walk

Tuesday (Jan 3, 2012)

Breakfast: 1 banana/coffee with vanilla creamer/strawberries and cream oatmeal w/ 2% milk
Lunch: 1 bag apple slices/bagel thin with tuna fish/handful of pita chips
Snack: 1 cup grapes
Dinner: Club Pita from Kristo's (ham, bacon, turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato)
Snack: 2 egg omelet with hotsauce and cheese
Workout: 30 day Shred/14 mins on Just Dance 3/15 mins eliptical/15 mins weights/45 mins outdoor walk

Wednesday (Jan 4, 2012)

Breakfast: 2 scrambled egges with hotsauce and cheese/1 cinnamon and raisin bagel thin/coffee with vanilla creamer/1 medium banana
Lunch: Bagel thin with tuna fish/1 cup grapes/12 olives/100 calorie pack of cheezits
Snack: Honey granola bar
Dinner: Chicken fried steak w/potatoes and corn (Banquet Meal)
Snack: Vienna Sausage
Workout: 30 day Shred/45 min walk/15 mins eliptical/20 mins bicycle

Thursday (Jan 5, 2012)

Breakfast: 1 banana/coffee with vanilla creamer/strawberry and cream oatmeal w/ 2% milk
Lunch: PB&J on bagel thin/1 cup grapes/12 olives/100 calorie pack of cookies
Snack: Chocolate chip granola bar/ half pack of 100 calorie cookies
Dinner: Cheesy broccoli rice (1 cup)/ 3 slices pork loin
Workout: 30 Day Shred/30 mins treadmill/5 mins bicycle/20 mins eliptical/45 min walk

Friday (Jan 6, 2012)

Breakfast: Apple cinnamon muffin/boiled egg with hotsauce/coffee with vanilla creamer
Lunch: Cheesey broccoli rice/3 slices porkloin/1 bag apple slices/100 calorie pack of cookies
Snack: Honey granola bar
Dinner: BLT on Hawaiian bread/grilled chicken breast with mushrooms and broccoli
Snack: Bud Light Draft
Workout: 20 mins on Just Dance 3

Saturday (Jan 7, 2012)

Breakfast: 1 apple cinnamon muffin/2 cups coffee with vanilla creamer
Lunch: half order of Mexican nachos with lettuce/tomato/beef/cheese/jalapanoes/sour cream/guacamole
Snack: Apple slices with caramel/half chicken quesadilla
Dinner: BLT on Hawaiian bread/half order of Mexican nachos
Snack: 100 calorie pack of rice crisps (caramel drizzle)
Workout: 30 mins treadmill/20 mins eliptical/20 mins bicycle/20 mins weight training

As of this morning (Sunday) I have currently lost 6lbs. My goal for the month is 15. Let's hope I can do it :) I forgot to measure earlier this week, so I'm going to measure today and keep track of how many inches I am losing. I'm curious to see how much I can lose by December. Until later, this is Jana off to find another adventure...

2 comments:

B said...

I'm so glad to see you blogging again! It makes me smile, I miss you sooooo much :(

janak2004 said...

I'm super glad to be blogging again too. This time I am REALLY going to try to stick to it. And now that I got it figured out why NOTHING would post, I can get back on it. :)

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design