Sunday, September 19, 2010

10 Pounds in 5 Weeks?

So after 5 hard weeks of working out and dieting I have managed to lose, and keep off 10lbs. While it might not be what I wanted to lose in that amount of time, I have to realize that losing weight slower is actually better because you are more than likely to keep it off. I'm truly enjoying my daily workouts (5 days a week) and dieting isn't as hard as I thought it would be. However, I have spent the day online looking up ways to jump start my metabolism and some new foods to try because to be honest, the food is getting a little old.

I'm trying to reach my goal of 100lbs gone in a year and after a month of working out, having lost 10, I'm pretty sure that I will be able to do that. I've been setting mini goals and currently my goal is to lose 15lbs by October 23. I have a Halloween party to go to and I want to look cute in my costume. If I lose that 15, I'll be down 25 for 10 weeks of working out. I'm pretty sure that is attainable.

Life has been going pretty good lately. I'm just working a lot and trying to be the best teacher that I can be. I've been a little more tired than usual lately, but I think it has to do with me not sleeping the way I need to. I'll def have to work on that.

I don't have much to update on, so until later, this is Jana off to find another adventure...

0 comments:

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design