Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm a Quarter Way There...

So Friday will officially make a quarter of the school year gone! How time flies! (Thank goodness)

I know it has been a few days since I last posted and I wanted to take care of that right now. :) I'm dedicated to keeping this blog going and keeping everyone posted on progress.

So far, according to my scale, I've officially lost 15lbs, but it changes daily. (Some days it is higher and others it is lower) I'm still working out daily, although the last two weeks I've had to take a day here or there off for a variety of reasons. However, even though tomorrow is the fair, I'll be going immediately after school to work out so I can go out and enjoy the fair as well. As far as inches go, I've lost right around 24 inches from all around my body. The measurements are listed below:

Week 1 Measurements

~ Chest: 45 inches
~ Arms: 15 inches (each)
~ Thighs: 29 inches (each)
~ Hips: 54 inches
~ Waist: 48 inches
~ Start Weight: 280lbs (*Gasp*)

Week 7 Measurements

~ Chest: 40 inches (loss of 5 inches!)
~ Arms: 14 inches (loss of 2 inches for both arms!)
~ Thighs: 25 inches (loss of 8 inches for both thighs!)
~ Hips: 50 inches (4 inches lost!)
~ Waist: 43 inches (5 inches lost!)
~ Current Weight: 265lbs (*Still a gasp, but much better!)

I'm finally seeing results and it's exciting, but I hope to see more as I progress with my workouts. I'm going to have to step up my workouts to get this weight off a little faster. I have two weeks until my parents Halloween party and I need to get another 4-6 lbs off and another 4 inches off my hips and waist by then. I know that it is a lofty goal, but if I hit it hard, I can do it. I just want to look cute in my costume.

I've found myself getting on a slippery slope because I haven't been as careful with what goes in my mouth as I should be. I'm def going to have to work on that. If I want to make my goal by my goal date, I've got to get it together and with Thanksgiving and Christmas fast approaching, I've got to do it fast.

Work is going alright. We've just been so busy at work I really haven't had time to be worried about anything. I am looking forward to our fall break on Monday and I know I just have to survive these last three days and 9 weeks testing and I'll be on a LONG weekend! :)

I hope everyone is doing great as well and I hope you will leave me a message and show me some love. It's so much easier to keep this up when I have support. :) Until then, this is Jana off to find another adventure...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you lady. You are a true inspiration to me and I hope you have a freaking awesome time at the fair. You deserve it. We don't get to talk as often as we could or should.. but I know that when we do we'll catch up like there was never any time lost at all. lol You just keep up the good work! I know you can do this! :) Okay just thought I'd leave some lurv... hehe talk to you later :)
The Chandra mom

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design